Professional Digital Multimeter Including Power Cables and Battery - Voltage MeterFIGHTER TOOLS
Professional Digital Multimeter Including Power Cables and Battery - Voltage Meter
Electricity meter with test leads and battery!
There are many different names for a multimeter. For example, we can talk about a digital multimeter, a voltage meter, a voltmeter or an ohm meter. In the end, we all mean the same thing: a meter for measuring AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, temperature, resistance, transistors, diode, battery voltage and continuity.
What is a multimeter or digital multimeter?
- It is an electrical measuring instrument with which you can measure all kinds of quantities. In addition, you can also test a connection by means of a connection tester.
- A handy tool for your collection! Especially if you often work with electricity, like to do odd jobs, move or reconnect electricity, or do work with cabling, a multimeter can be a great tool for the tool box!
The advantages and specifications of this multimeter:
Due to its compact size, you can take this multimeter with you quickly and easily, so you always have it with you when you need it. With a multimeter you can easily measure a cable for a short circuit, connection or to check a voltage.
The dimensions of the multimeter are 12.4 cm by 6.8 cm by 2.3 cm and the weight is 158 grams. The multimeter has a 1.8 inch LCD screen, a battery indicator and power supply 9V battery. The digital multimeter comes with battery and cables!
In short, a nice tool for in your tool box, garage or with your handy tools. In addition, the multimeter is also very nice as a gift for a real handyman or hobbyist with cables, etc
Most important features:
- Current measurement max. 5A
- Voltage measurement max. 250V
- Diode Test
- Resistance measurement
- Transistor measurement hFE
- 1x Digital Multimeter
- 1x 9V battery
- Geschikt voor nagenoeg alle metingen
- Extreem nauwkeurig
- Compacte maar sterke multimeter
- Voor professioneel en doe-het-zelf gebruik
- Groot en verlicht LCD scherm
- Power Type
- Packing width
- Packing height
- Packing length
- Digital display
- Number of pieces in package
- Language manual
- For inside or outside
- Inside and outside
- Batteries Needed