Boxer Rotary Hammer 2650W SDS+ - Softgrip - 4850 Strokes Per Minute
Boxer Rotary Hammer 2650W SDS+ - Softgrip - 4850 Strokes Per Minute - Incl. 3 SDS Drills, 2 SDS Chisels And An Extra Drill Head
The Boxer SR-089 is a hammer drill with a power of no less than 2650 Watts for the demanding handyman.
The rotary hammer can be used multifunctionally for 3 functions in combination with the supplied chisels (drilling, hammer drilling, chiseling).
Do you want to remove old tiles, chisel out cable trenches or carry out wall breakthroughs and demolition work? Chisel in, turn stop on and get going! This rotary hammer has a pneumatic impact force of 2.15 Joule and is therefore very suitable for drilling larger holes in hard surfaces such as concrete and masonry. The machine can also be used as a demolition hammer in combination with the supplied and matching chisels.
The machine has a rubber cable that ensures optimum freedom of work.
Specifications Boxer SR-089 rotary hammer :
- Connection voltage : 230 V
- Power : 2650 W
- Rotations per minute : 870 RPM
- Beats per minute : 4850
- Striking power : 2.15 joules
- Chuck type : SDS +
- Drilling capacity in concrete : 24 mm
- Drilling capacity in wood : 30 mm
- Drilling capacity in steel : 16 mm
- Length : 384 mm
- Weight : 2.4 KG
What's in the package?
- 1x Hammer drill
- 3x Drill
- 2x Chisel
- 1x Extra Drill Head
- The parts of this impact drill are of high quality and ensure a longer lifespan with intensive use
- Dual function: drilling and impact drilling
- Work comfortably thanks to the soft-grip handle
- Sturdy side handle for optimal control
- Overload clutch to protect user and machine
- Power (W)
- Power Type
- mains power
- Packing width
- Packing height
- Packing length
- Language manual
- Including case